Test & Win: Game of Skill with Adele Barbaro
1. The promoter is: Sound Scouts HQ Pty Ltd ABN: 27618769967 whose registered office is at 107/ 4 Clarke St Crows Nest NSW 2065.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except employees of Sound Scouts and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe on any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Download the Sound Scouts app and test your child's hearing (child must be between 4 and 17 years of age)
- On Adele Barbaro, The Real Mumma’s Facebook post, comment in 25 words or less what you, or your child, like most about the Sound Scouts app.
- Tag a fellow parent who you'd like to win the cash prize with (the winner and their tagged friend will win AU$500 each).
7. You may only enter the competition once. You are only required to test your child's hearing once with the app. If you have multiple children, you may test their hearing with Sound Scouts, however only one entry will count towards the competition.
8. If you are chosen as the winner, you will need to provide us with the unique testing code provided on your Sound Scouts report. This is to confirm you have completed the Sound Scouts test. You can access this code at any time from the app.
9. The closing date for entry will be 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 19th April 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: 1 x AUD$500 Visa prize for you, and 1 x AUD$500 Visa prize for your chosen fellow parent (person tagged by entrant in the competition post).
14. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be announced by Adele Barbaro (The Real Mumma) and Sound Scouts on 24th April 2020 at 7pm on the competition post as well as Sound Scout’s Facebook page. Winner will be selected using a vote system by the Sound Scouts team.
16. The winner will also be notified by direct message on Facebook or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 14 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
24. Sound Scouts shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Sound Scouts also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
To find out more about this giveaway competition, visit the Sound Scouts Facebook page.